cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Me1010
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

What the max ram that my laptop can support and number of ram slots

HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 15 ec-1050 ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey , i have recently buyed

hp pavilion 15 ec-1050ax  . By default it comes with 8 gb of ddr4 ram 3200mhz(asmuch i remembered)

By i have been thinking to increase ram but i am not sure how much ram my laptop supports and how many ram slot it have.

So plz solve my query asap.

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
136,294 94,007 20,959 28,311
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the crucial memory report for your notebook.

They have compatible memory for sale.

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | hp - compaq | pavilion 15-ec series | Pavilion 15-ec1050ax | Crucial.com

Your notebook can support a max of 2 x 16 GB of DDR4-3200 memory.

Below is the link to the service manual for the older 15-ec model series and chapter 1 also shows 32 GB of memory was supported in that model series too.

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation