Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I’m a bit late to this post but I’m having the same issue. You said that you added a fan to the bottom vent. I can’t seem to find any way to screw it in there. How did you get it to work?

HP Recommended

I didn't screw it into anything. Just placed it on the bottom grate once I took out the piece of plastic that was sitting down there. Doesn't need to be secured since it isn't going to go anywhere.

HP Recommended

Hi, 
I am planning on upgrading my HP omen belisk cooling system. The system fan on the rare case, is its size 120mm too? because I am planning on adding one on the top of the case.
Thank you

HP Recommended

Hey thanks for your tips! Are Botha the top and bottom fans for exhaust?

Thanks!

By the way I m going to replace my stock  HP noisy cpu water cooler for a Noctua NH9S in the next days and I order few more Noctua fans I ll keep you in touch in few days about this !

HP Recommended

Hi, please let us know how that goes 😊

HP Recommended

Hi guys! I have also installed a 120 mm Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM as exhaust fan on top of the case on my Omen. I was wondering if you have ever checked your temps during long time playing games? I get 83-85 degrees on the GPU (RTX 2070S) and 75-80 degrees on my CPU (Ryzen 7 3700x), but sometimes goes high as 90-92 degrees for a few seconds and then drops down back to 75-80 range.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.