Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
510-p048d
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i got the hp pavilion here:https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-510-p000-desktop-pc-series/10734566/document/c05160... and i want to upgrade the graphics card because its old and not suitable for gaming.I just wanted to ask if the hamar motherboard supports this gtx 1050ti from zotac:https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-mini.Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @SlimeeyYT

As far as accepting a 1050 ti, yes it will.

Which Zotac are you going to use though?

It most likely will fit either length Zotac offers, but if you're doing the longer one, simply get the measurements of the card and measure the inside of the case where the card fits. That will tell you if it will physically fit or not.

You will want to upgrade that PSU to at least 300 watts.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @SlimeeyYT

As far as accepting a 1050 ti, yes it will.

Which Zotac are you going to use though?

It most likely will fit either length Zotac offers, but if you're doing the longer one, simply get the measurements of the card and measure the inside of the case where the card fits. That will tell you if it will physically fit or not.

You will want to upgrade that PSU to at least 300 watts.

HP Recommended

hey,thanks for ur feedback.Now that u confirmed,im going to get myself the zotac 1050ti mini version with the evga 450w 80+ bronze.Everything should fit in nicely right?All i gotta do is to just remove the old card and psu and install it and it should work?Sorry,im new to all this therfore i bought a prebuilt xD

HP Recommended

You are good to go. :Wink:

HP Recommended
Thank you dude!!!Cant wait to play games xD
HP Recommended

So, where you able to fit the 1050ti on the Hamar MB? Because the 24 pins motherboard power connector is just beside the PCIe slot! So a 2 slot video card would be difficult to fit? If it does fit, please confirm because I'm looking to upgrade from the on-board intel HD 530...

Tnx.

Seb

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.