Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen X HP Compact deskop P1000

Hello!

i would need some help!

when i open my omen command center and log in
it says that this account is not connected to any host underaccount host compjuter OMEN log in the host account OMEN and the click refresh "

contacted support, 3 times. No one gave me the right step, to the solution.

regards

Ž

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Zixie 

Do you know the Host computer you are trying to Stream with???

A minimum of two computers are required to use Game Stream. A supported OMEN PC functions as the host, while any other client PCs must be running Windows 10.

Features of the OMEN Command Center:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05387497

REO

HP Recommended

thanks for the reply!

im brand new here! i only have one computer, Omen X  Compack Deskop P1000-0xx

i cant use omen command center on this pc by itselve? for overlocking and streaming?

it worked with overlocking like 2 weeks ago then something was wrong and i give it to the HP servis, now i got it back from there, and its not working?

kinda funny

Opomba 2019-02-19 121740.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.