Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen X HP Compact deskop P1000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello! 

need some help, cant get it right here losing my nerves for free.

problem.PNG

thanks in advance!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Zixie 

I see you already posted this question previously.

You have the computer serviced by HP and it came back with the Omen Command Center (OCC) not working?

There are only a few of things I know to do that might help.

1. Make sure Windows is fully updated. Go to All Settings>Update and Security and manually check for updates. Continue to do this manually until there are no more it can find.

Then go to the HP Support Assistant and search for any driver updates and install them.

2. Uninstall the OCC and reinstall it from here... OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

3. Type Services in the Windows Search bar and hit Enter. Scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and see if its marked as Running Automatic. If it is not, double click on it and change the Startup Type to Automatic and click the Start button.

4. Then go to the Windows Search bar and type Device Manager and hit Enter. Scroll to Software Components and expand it. Look for Omen Software and Services and make sure there is no yellow caution sign next to it.

If that doesnt do it, I would contact HP Support since they worked on the unit and explain what happened.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.