Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-1000a (2W847AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

hello there my pc performance is very slow when i went to buy it from the company Argos they said lightnings fast instant boot up no lag gameplay and all the lies .When i fist bought the pc i thought oh ok good pc specs i could play and ii also did research all their pc's were good, The fact that actually annoys me is that Argos has put this as a high end gaming pc which means ii can run all the games on high settings well... that was a lie i cant even run Minecraft over 60 fps on their description can run Minecraft over 120 fps, Fortnite a staggering 240 fps well i cant even run it on 30fps all laggy no framerate and i'm out here on youtube looking at the other people running fortnite smoothly on 30 fps. HP if this was a scam ill like you to pay back fully as i was aiming for a 'high end pc' then ending up with a low end pc 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @venu9,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing slow performance issues with your HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-1000a (2W847AV).

Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this webpage Link
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @venu9,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing slow performance issues with your HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-1000a (2W847AV).

Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this webpage Link
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.