Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
24fw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi

i have a question...

in es series  of hp monitors mention these model have technicolor certified technology..

but in new series of hp monitor like fw didn't mention that...

i need to know this means in fw series this technology dosn't exist ??

and even though fw series came after es series(in fact i think they are next gen of es series) the color accurate must better than before generation!!..ok??

so please tell me which model has accurate and deep colors?

thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@mehdy_z, I always believe that newer is better because of the increase in technology!  So, yes, I agree with you!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@mehdy_z , welcome to the forum.

I reviewed more than 24 HP monitors of every resolution and none of them mentions Technicolor Technology.  I believe that it has been replaced by 4K (3840x2160) Ultra High Definition).  You need to look for a monitor that has a resolution of at least 2560x1440 @60Hz.  A 4K (3840x2160 @ 60Hz)  monitor would be even better.

I have a 4K (3820x2160 @ 60 MHz) monitor connected to my computer with a DisplayPort and it has beautiful color.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

thanks for reply👍

maybe in Specifications don't mention in hp sites (in some country obviously mention that) but on box of these products and bezel say that...

but that's not important anymore because  by a lot of searching in internet finally i cloud find a video on youtube that compared a 22fw with a 22er (this model has technicolor technology too) and that review obliviously emphasize the 22fw has better and accurate color...

by the way...i am right ok??

the es models is newer than er series and f-fw series  must be  next gen of es....right??

HP Recommended

@mehdy_z, it appears from the unboxing that you are correct.  Here is the monitor advertisement in the UAE:  https://www.amazon.ae/HP-22ER-Frameless-Widescreen-Anti-Glare/dp/B07N7C6DJ7

It does mention "With Technicolor Color Certification, color accuracy is assured every time."  However, here is an advertisement from HP in the US:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05150341

As you will see, they use different terms to describe the color.  We don't use the term Technicolor in the US.

HP Recommended

thanks for respond again...

with these explanation i think 24fw must be better than 24es(specially in color quality) because it newer than 24es....agreed?

HP Recommended

@mehdy_z, I always believe that newer is better because of the increase in technology!  So, yes, I agree with you!

HP Recommended

ok....so i go for a 24fw...

Thank you for your time....👍🌹

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.