Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-ce198wm
Spoiler
Advance bios options

How can I access my advance bios option on hp omen 15??? 

And how can I disable nvidia optimus????

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
I didnt find this options is there another wat to get advance bios options???
HP Recommended

For those reading

Our Community prohibits promotion of personal websites and promotion of any website in which the poster might derive personal gain.

Be wary of solicitations - our mission precludes posting any personal information, for example.

Do not be drawn into personal discussions of merit or other opinions about any brand or device. 

Do not be tempted to share "too much". 

Never, never click on any link you do not recognize.

HP Community - Rules of Participation

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.