Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-28-2021 12:30 PM
Yesterday I bought this laptop HP Pavilion EC2076AX from a local retailer, and today its showing this: " Omen Command Centre Background.exe - Application Error.
Please help me to solve this error.
I had read the questions on this topic on the community portal, but they say to uninstall program, can you specify which program to uninstall? Because in control panel there is no HP Omen Command Center program.
Thanks And Regards
10-01-2021 12:14 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand that your HP Omen Command Center is not working correctly and unable to uninstall the HP command center program, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
Let's try these steps -
- 1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".
- 2) Look for OMEN Command Center.
- 3) Right-click to uninstall.
- 4) Restart the computer.
- 5) Install the OMEN Command Center from this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community