Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-26-2023 12:57 PM
I have a newly bought HP Victus Laptop. The battery is great but it used to recharge till 100 %. Two days ago, this changed. Now, it recharges till 99 and never changes till 100. I have tried the HP Diagnostics and calibrated the battery too. Yet still, it is the same result.
03-01-2023 05:01 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing battery issues with your Victus By HP 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop 15-Fa0000 (599K3AV) wherein it does not charge 100%.
Please follow the steps listed below to update the drivers from device manager:
1) In the Windows search box on the desktop, type “Device Manager” and then click on it.
2) Expand “Batteries”.
3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4) Click on “Uninstall”.
5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6) Restart the computer.
7) When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
😎 Go to Device Manager.
9) Expand Batteries.
10) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there and click on update drivers.
11) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"
Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
I hope this helps and have a nice day ahead.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community