08-14-2020 07:06 AM - edited 08-14-2020 07:17 AM
If the built-in HP-TOOLS isn't helping you all can try restoring the BIOS using USB FLASH DRIVE.
TO CREATE THE RECOVERY DRIVE PLS FOLLOW THIS ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3S3KgcT-Ao
TO RECOVER USING USB FOLLOW THIS ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjAZ0DTX3aI
MAKE SURE THAT YOU BACKUP ALL OF YOUR DATA STORED IN YOUR BACKUP ED.
AND FORMAT THE USB FROM "FILE EXPLORER" USING FAT32 FILE-SYSTEM ONLY. IF YOU USE ANY OTHER FILE SYSTEM THE BIOS PROGRAM WON'T RECOGNIZE YOUR USB OR IT WILL SHOW ANOTHER KIND OF FAILURE MESSAGE.
LET ME KNOW HOW DOES IT GO.
IF THAT ALSO DOSEN'T HELP PLS LET ME KNOW.
NOTE : I AM NOT HP TECHNICIAN OR SUPPORT AGENT. I AM JUST AN OLD HP CUSTOMER. WHATEVER SOLUTIONS I SUGGEST YOU ARE DOING IT ON YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF FAILURE. IF YOU RAN INTO IT.
08-14-2020 08:00 AM
If the previous method does not work then.
- SHUTDOWN WINDOWS. LET ALL OF THE LIGHTS GO "OFF"
- AFTER THE SHUTDOWN WAIT FOR 30 MINS. LET ALL THE COMPONENTS COOL DOWN.
- THEN PLUG IN YOUR CHARGER LET THE BATTERY CHARGE COMPLETELY.
- ONCE THE BATTERY IS CHARGED COMPLETELY BOOT INTO WINDOWS. MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T REMOVE THE CHARGER.
- CONNECT YOUR PC TO NETWORK
- THEN RUN "CMD" AS ADMIN AND TYPE " sfc/scannow "
- ONCE YOU GET THAT THERE IS NO CORRUPTION IN YOUR PC
- THEN START THE WINDOWS UPDATE TROUBLESHOOTING. ONCE DONE CHECK FOR UPDATES IN WINDOWS UPDATE IF AVAILABLE.
- THEN GO TO THIS PC>RIGHT CLICK C; DRIVE>TOOLS>CHECK FOR ERRORS
- ONCE THEIR ARE NO ERRORS FOUND
- RESTART YOUR PC
- ONCE YOU ARE BOOTED AGAIN . THEN OPEN RUN>type " prefetch">SELECT ALL THE FILES IN THAT FOLDER AND PERMANENTLY DELETE THEM.
- AGAIN RESTART YOUR PC.
- AFTER THAT OPEN CMD AS ADMIN THEN TYPE THE FOLLOWING : powercfg/h off
- THEN OPEN TASK MANAGER>NAVIGATE>explorer.exe "RESTART IT"
NOTE : THE COMMAND powercfg/h off WILL DISABLE HIBERNATION IN YOUR WINDOWS COMPLETELY. DO NOT REMOVE THE AC ADAPTOR
AFTER DOING ALL OF THESE TRY YOUR GAME IF THAT WORKS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. PLS ACCEPT THIS AS A SOLUTION
I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS. IF THESE DOSEN'T WORK WAIT FOR AN HP TECHNICIAN TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.
NOTE : I AM NOT HP TECHNICIAN OR SUPPORT AGENT. I AM JUST AN OLD HP CUSTOMER. AND A TECH ENTHUSIAST WHATEVER SOLUTIONS I SUGGEST YOU ARE DOING IT ON YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF FAILURE. IF YOU RAN INTO IT.
08-14-2020 08:43 AM
Thanks for your cooperation, but please, refrain from sending generic and trivial tips. We've been having troubles with the BIOS rollback, yet you're asking us to do that. The "scannow" command would be useless since it has nothing to do with the BIOS, but the system itself. Otherwise, repairing Windows would have fixed this problem. Deleting the prefetch folder is useless as well, since this problem has nothing to do with our installed applications at all. Disabling hibernation won't fix it too, since it would just let your laptop shut down when the system catches a temperature error. Again, thank for trying to help, but I assure you that after one month of waiting, we've tried all that's possible from our part. Sorry if I ask you again to refrain from continuing helping us, but this is HP's fault. They are the ones who are supposed to help us.