Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-ek0013dx

I want to know why my laptop (OMEN 15) is telling me Hard Disk 3F0. I have done the HDD/SSD Tests, it show up with SMART Check: PASSED, and Long/Short DST: NOT AVAILABLE, I am confused with all this, why will this happen, and how to fix it?

Also, I've tried all the recommended steps for "Boot device not found" in hp support, but it either doesn't work/no responding or there are no steps to follow, therefore if someone can’t give me an answer just don’t ask me go to “HP PCs - Hard disk 3F0 boot device not found error” to follow the steps.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ziter 

That is a bad news. Please use the following Official Guide to fix

HP PCs - Hard disk 3F0 boot device not found error

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.