Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15- en0002AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How to change integrated graphics to Nvidia graphics card in bios. (Omen 15-en0002AX). I tried everything to boost gaming. I changed settings in Nvidia control panel, changed power settings and tried installing latest Nvidia graphics driver. I am just getting 30 to 35 fps(on ultra high ) in Assassin's creed Unity(2014). With the graphics card and processor I have the laptop, I should be getting 40-60 fps in modern day games. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Geofray

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I understand that you want to know how to change graphic preference in BIOS. I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. With the power off, make sure the power adapter is connected to the computer and plugged into a power source.

2. Turn on the computer using the power button and immediately press the F10 key repeatedly until a BIOS Setup utility screen appears.

3. Press the Right Arrow key to select System Configuration.

4. Press the Down Arrow key to select Switchable Graphics Mode.

NOTE: If you do not see Switchable Graphics Mode in the BIOS or it cannot be selected, see the following section Updating the BIOS to enable Fixed Mode.
  5. Press Enter, select Fixed, and press Enter again.

6. Press F10 and select Yes to save settings and exit.

Figure : Example of a setting the Switchable Graphics Mode to Fixed

Insyde BIOS Setup Utility screen showing Switchable Graphics setting.

Now you can set the GPU setting for high-performance or power-savings manually as needed. For more information about the Switchable Graphics feature on the notebook PC, see How to Configure ATI Mobility Radeon Switchable Graphics.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.