Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Laptop HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6'' (Ryzen 7 5800H/16GB/512SSD/RTX 3050/Windows 10) 15-ec2003nv

Hello there. We bought  this 

Laptop HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6'' (Ryzen 7 5800H/16GB/512SSD/RTX 3050/Windows 10) 15-ec2003nv Popi2_0-1636806068052.gif

and the charger, not after a month didn't work. The technician who works at the shop that I bought it , told me that specifically this model , which has very strong battery and charger , should not me used while playing, which is right for me but my fiance  did not believe this. He asked other two technicians and they told him that the right thing is to charge it while playing. I do not believe that. Can you please tell me your opinion? It is a very expensive laptop and the charger is too. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Popi2 

Asking for an opinion where you might not believe the answer might not make you feel better.

That said,  My opinion:

It is not necessary, not even always a good idea, to unplug the computer while gaming.

Opinions are like other testimonials - they only mean something to the person spouting the advice.

As to who tells you what - sales people say things - sometimes the things they say are true.

Computer technicians who work on computers say things - the good technicians know how these things work.

Another opinion:

Why are Games Slower on Battery Power Even With a High Performance Power Plan Selected? 

HP Device Support Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

Open Product Home

Enter the type and name of your HP device

OR

HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.