Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had an accidental damage on my HP OMEN, THe damage is quite small. and the plastic vents besides the hinges needs to be replaced. Can anybdy please tell me where can i buy it? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Neel101 

Most likely, you wont be able to purchase the vents.

But I wont know unless you also post what the full model or product number (P/N) is. There are many different versions of an omen. 😉

Let me know. Thanks.

HP Recommended

The model number os HP Omen 15 dc1023na. 

It is just an outer cosmetic damage. If you know what i mean by vents. @photoray002

HP Recommended

OK thanks. There are no base or outer case parts what-so-ever for that particular series unfortunately. Not even the keyboard top cover (keyboard and cover are one unit).

That is usually the case for most of the HP laptops now days.

The old days of getting any ol parts are pretty much gone. Wifi cards, hard drives, memory and power adapters are about all HP sells after a model is released.

I'm sorry.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.