Neel101
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Cosmetic Damage

HP Recommended
OMEN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had an accidental damage on my HP OMEN, THe damage is quite small. and the plastic vents besides the hinges needs to be replaced. Can anybdy please tell me where can i buy it? 

3 REPLIES 3
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Neel101 

Most likely, you wont be able to purchase the vents.

But I wont know unless you also post what the full model or product number (P/N) is. There are many different versions of an omen. 😉

Let me know. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Neel101
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The model number os HP Omen 15 dc1023na. 

It is just an outer cosmetic damage. If you know what i mean by vents. @photoray002

0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK thanks. There are no base or outer case parts what-so-ever for that particular series unfortunately. Not even the keyboard top cover (keyboard and cover are one unit).

That is usually the case for most of the HP laptops now days.

The old days of getting any ol parts are pretty much gone. Wifi cards, hard drives, memory and power adapters are about all HP sells after a model is released.

I'm sorry.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation