Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp 15 bs641tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i play csgo alot on my hp15 b641tx

it is a laptop that is running on win10 64bit with inteli5 processor and amd 520 graphic. It normally runs csgo on 60 to 80 fps sometimes even up to 120.

I faced the issue and i i thought its bcuz of its plugged in but turns out its nt. i searched for solutions and updated my bios and it solved the probelm. After a week the probelm came back and i have no idea what im gonna do now so im asking here pls help 

thx in advance

ps: I've changed my powerplan both on battery and ac to performance and it still doesnt help, windows is updated and my amd software is updated 

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

@AlvinKyo
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

First, let's uninstall the graphics card drivers and then install system software driver from HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT.

Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open the HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/932/c05040382.jpg.
  2. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
  3. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  4. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  5. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  6. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, so i tried uninstalling both intel and amd drivers from device manager. But when prompted ro restart the laptop. The drivers is back and as if it has been restored itself and i dont know what happened pls help ;(

HP Recommended

@AlvinKyo

Thank you for posting back. 

That's correct! the computer will automatically reinstall the drivers and its very normal process not to worry.

• Are you still experiencing the Csgo lagging issue?

Keep me posted.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi, the probelm wasnt solved. in fact fps increases which is a good thing. but i still experience sudden lag issue. Ive updated my windows version to 1093 but its still lagging constantly.

ps.The normal fps i get now is 70 to 100+

HP Recommended

@AlvinKyo
Let's try updating the system bios and check: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629 to initiate the BIOS process.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@AlvinKyo
This is a follow up regarding Csgo lagging
Is everything working fine or would you require any further assistance? 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes cuz the bios update has been done twice since the probelm existed. I was acknowledged to do the bios  update by pros but it doesnt seems to work and ive tried it again recently. The probelm is still there. 

HP Recommended

@AlvinKyo

Let's try performing Windows system recovery which will reinstall windows operating system back to factory default settings. 

Click here to perform a System Recovery (Windows 10)

Note: Back up all personal files and read all caution statements before performing a system recovery. 

Keep me posted!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Echo thx for the solution, i will perform it and let u know and i will keep u updated asap ,tq for staying with me

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.