Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It's been 3 years since I bought this Laptop. I've used it for normal daily needs. I've used it as a gamer just for a short period of time. Unfortunately, the battery is now dead. When I unplug the charger, it turns off suddenly. I cannot understand how battery life has drained so quickly.  I'm so glad about the performance of my Omen but the battery problem is just a matter of disappointment.

Also, I cannot get proper help even for getting a new battery! I've talked to one worker in the support team on the phone, he said to me that I'll get a mail about the details of getting it.  I've been waiting for approx.  2 weeks, but there is nothing.

Probably it's a must for Hp users to use the Hp Laptops without battery function!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@venusmundi 

What is your OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx  ? Battery on my machine died after a bit less than 2 years, I only use my Omen once or twice a month.

Replacement battery is A$226 from HP Australia therefore now I use my machine on AC thru UPS. I can buy battery from other source for under A$80 but I think I do not need battery because I will never carry my machine out of my desk.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

If you can't carry your Laptop anywhere else then why don't you get a full desktop? If it's not possible to carry it then what's the point of a Laptop? Do I have to turn it off and turn it on again when I go to the hall from my room? Also, do I have to wait when the electricity is gone? What kind of approach is this?

HP Recommended

@venusmundi

I recommend you contact the support team and they will assist you in ordering the replacement battery for your computer.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Thanks!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.