Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I used to play this MMORPG game called A3 Mania since a week but, from yesterday I noticed a problem with the file, after restart/turning on the laptop the exe file doesn't open & is automatically deleted with a popup "windows cannot access the specified path". I tried my best to fix this issue but, couldn't fix it. Need help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Vijay_viji 

There is pretty much nothing we can do about third party software that won't load, doesn't play, or is for any reason rejected by Windows.

That said, you can check the folder location in which the Web Browser is set to download files.

You can change the download location in the Web Browser.

You can try a different browser.

You can clear cache and cookies in the browser you are using.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

It did not work.

I don't know why this is happening in the first place. The same application/game is running without any problems on a Windows 10 pc but, gets deleted on a Windows 10 laptop.  Doesn't make any sense. This is by far the worst thing I've experienced in an brand new electronic gadget. Customer support executives can't even understand the problem & the official HP store representatives are least bothered about customer after the purchase is made & a solution that doesn't work is given on this forum.

What a waste of money

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.