Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Unit: Ryzen Model

Games Played: The Witcher 3, COD Warzone, Valorant, CS:GO, WARFRAME, AC: Odyssey and Watch Dogs 2

HP Recommended

@Retrofalme

Mine is 70 to 80 ish, mine didn't reached to 90. I suggest you getting a  Fan Cooler "Vacuum" instead of a cooling pad. the brand im using is COOLCOLD they are pretty cheap i have 2 of them. 

HP Recommended

thanks man. I'll check them out.

HP Recommended

what temps have you hit? mine hit a 94 yesterday and 92 today and also sometimes reaches 75 on idle. Isn't that bad?

HP Recommended

I have downgraded to F.02, I have not been experiencing any stutters now but you might get low fps (or I changed my settings) but there were no stutters. The low FPS might also be due to me having old drivers (reasons) but no stutters yet. You just downgrade to D.01 by running the 01_xxxx.exe file then restart, after that, download F.02 bios from Hp's support site.
Click on BIOS---> Expand F.05---> Previous Versions--> F.02. Download it and install it. Worked fine

HP Recommended

Confirmed, see my last post

HP Recommended

Also guys just wanna add this turn off your "Hp CooldSense"  i have seen in a post that CoolSense doesnt help your unit cools but makes the temp higher. This might help.

HP Recommended

Hi guys,

Wich kind of program you use to monitor cpu temperature ?

HP Recommended

I use coretemp. It show current temps plus the maximum temp the cpu attained. simple app.

or there is the hwmonitor something its more detailed but im not a big pro when it comes to in depth knowledge about pc so i found it hard to understand. hwmonitor monitors everything and i think its much better than coretemp.

HP Recommended

Thx man for reply.

But, i'm looking for a tool that show the cpu cpu temperature in display overlay during game.

I try with MSI afterburner but it doesn't show cpu temperature.

Only gpu

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.