Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Bro what is you laptop config

HP Recommended

Gpu: gtx 1660 ti maxq 6gb ram GDDR6,

Cpu: AMD Rayzen 7 3750 h quad core 3.7 ghz in boost,

Ram: 16 gb 2666 MHz

HP Recommended

To anyone who is experiencing Stutter after reverting BIOS

DDU your NVIDIA Driver and then install the driver which is available in HP website. And make sure Geforce Now is not installed

In my case this is working.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the update mate. Geforce Now is a completely different software to Geforce Exp right ? I dont think i have geforce now.

I'll follow your steps 

HP Recommended

Yeah I mean to say Just install Nvidia Control Panel and Try

HP Recommended

What you mean with DDU or nvidia drivers? Unistall them and install the ones from the HP site?

HP Recommended

DDU is Display Driver Uninstaller which removes every trace of Driver you installed,

It is mostly done when you change your GPU brand (eg. AMD To NVIDIA) 

And what I mean is you remove your Current drivers using DDU

and then install drivers from HP site and do make sure you just install NVIDIA Control Panel

HP Recommended

bro i followed the steps another user has said in this forum, i uninstalled all nvidea drivers and the nvidea geforce experience app and downloaded the drivers given in the hp site. I can say that put an end to the fps drops and stuttering in my game . so i suggest u try the same. I have a ryzen 5 with windows 10 2004 build and i installed 3 drivers but one of them was not compatible with this version of windows they said. Even though, now i have no problems while gaming.I only tried with gta 5 and i was getting lot of fps drops and stutters. Also if someone else is seeing this please tell me that doing this is safe . i just want a confirmation as i dont know much about computers and im worried . thank you

HP Recommended

How did you install the incompatible one then ? 

HP Recommended

The problem I think here is Gforce Experience.

Can Someone confirm by just installing the latest display driver from Nvidia website.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.