Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Did any one tried new bios

HP Recommended

Yeah i wonder if it's good

HP Recommended

Bro please update the bios is good or bad

HP Recommended

I updated, works nice, the themps are constant (82 max) as the frequency(3.7 ghz), maybe because i repasted it yesterday with GC extreme) 

HP Recommended

My Driver's version is 442.76

HP Recommended

hey man,did you update the latest bios f.10? how is it?please inform me ASAP.

HP Recommended

Has anyone tried f. 10? Do give us a feedback. I won't install it unless it has a good feedback. 

HP Recommended

Yes i can positively vouch for it. I have upgraded, works just fine and if you read the release notes on the site it says fixes hibernating issue. So you all can download and upgrade it without thinking too much.

HP Recommended

Great man I'm going to upgrade then by tomorrow. I hope HP learned their lesson. Also I hope they can add a UI to our pavilion gaming series. They shouldn't put gaming on the name for nothing. 

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.