Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

What is the point in recuperating profiles when the profiles it self is the issue , you can't recoup to f.05. It just glimmers the equivalent **bleep** profiles from recuperation winding up with same issue from f.08.

HP Recommended

@Jamie333, what do you mean by this? The **bleep** down was gone when I downgraded from F. 08 to F. 05 then updated to F. 10 the bios now are fine try updating you gpu's driver. Never had a hibernation or thermal issue now. I hope you guys can fix your problems aswell. 

HP Recommended

Clickers99, do you still have f.02 exe? I want to downgrade it from f.10

HP Recommended

I have hp pavilion ec 0101 ax. 8gb , 1 tb hhd 

I have facing the same issue can any one tell me how to overcome this problem . I don't able to play game 😭 and hp executive didn't able to solve this problem tell me what can I do now ! Please guide me ! 

HP Recommended

I solved the problem when I installed the BIOS F 05, then in the comments the installer was installed there, but it does not fit all models, so you can take a chance, or write in support about the installer

HP Recommended

Same for me I have lagging /stutters issues any fix... using bios version f.10 model hp15 ec - 0101Ax. .any users with my model any fix please

HP Recommended

The only solution is to upgrade RAM, 5.9 GB free is silly low. I called over an HP engineer to my place by first registering a complaint with the customer care. When he called i asked him to bring an 8GB stick with him because after all troubleshooting for 14 days i was convinced it was a hardware issue. When he put the RAM in all lag/stutter vanished in CoD which gave me the most hiccups, i suggest you guys go get a 2666mhz 8 GB RAM.

It is a disgrace that they market their products as having 8 GB RAM.

HP Recommended

Who knows how to adjust fans on HP gaming 15?  They run like 60-70% or their max speed

HP Recommended

I still facing this issue fps drop and stuttering, even after I downgrade it to F.05. Is the f.10 change the hardware?

HP Recommended

does it fix the same problem in HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.