Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Guys i'm playing since 90 minutes at cod warzone and the pc works fine. 

I think that it's ok. 

HP Recommended

Guys, please, don't trust external links not given by HP. 

Who knows what hides behind that zip? Remember, better be safe than sorry. 

HP Recommended

Bro share the files 

HP Recommended

@BiuzFern correct bro...Guys please dont  trust external links, Just wait for the fix or update from hp

HP Recommended

I'm not forcing anyone to follow my lead.

in fact I wrote in the first message that I recommend contacting hp listing my case and how I solved it.

in fact the version of the bios that they sent to me to downgrade may not be compatible with yours and could cause more problems.

I solved it but I was in contact with an assistant for 10 days exchanging more than 80 emails.

I repeat I have solved it and if you want I give you the two files and the guide but at your OWN RISK

HP Recommended

Bro please share it to me I will try it by my self 

HP Recommended

Brother I don't know what you want, but if you have solved it post a drive link so that others can test. Don't explain random **bleep**. The way you are dragging this I feel like you are upto something.

HP Recommended

If you want i can send you the 80 email exchanged with the ho assistant.

I'm only trying to help all of you. 

My problem is solved.

If you want contact hp like i did

HP Recommended

Bro share me the mail or link 

HP Recommended

Just upload whatever files you have to G Drive and send it asap. Everyone will do it at their own risk. 

DO IT ASAP please.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.