Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Yes man i also cant send my laptop to service center , Currently because of work from home, Atleast it is usefull for casual work. hope hp will release a new update soon.

HP Recommended

Giving it to HP Service WILL FIX it but you will wait 4-5 weeks 

HP Recommended

Hi guys, saw this at another forum. Use the Ryzen Controller app and set your vrm current (a) to 55. It worked for me.I have been playing COD warzone for 2hrs now. No shut down has happened. 

HP Recommended

Could you please detail out the settings or is it just one setting we need to change ? What is the fps you're getting when you play for 2hrs, is it massively dropped ?

HP Recommended

I just did 1 setting in "power setting tab" you'll find  the VRM Current A. Iim getting 60 to 70 fps in game. In gulag it's higher. It worked for me. Set it to 55 only. No fps drop. 

HP Recommended

I did install the third party controller and set the vrm to 55. Worked like a charm. No lags/jitters and most importantly fps drops but the hibernating issue seems to persist which can only be corrected by a new bios.

BTW, do you game on battery or plugged in ?!

HP Recommended

I game plugged in all the time mate. plus i have a cooling pad and vacuum cooling that sucks the heat faster from the laptop.

HP Recommended

Work solution for downgrade to F.05 link on reddit

HP Recommended

So does this work for all hp pavilion laptops

mine is 15-ec0101ax.

HP Recommended

It is not impossible to downgrade to the version F.05. Nothing is impossible.  Download Instruction PDF and BIOS setups (Extract the zip file). Just read the instruction in PDF carefully and enjoy your old BIOS ie: F.05. 

Download Instruction and setups 

Don't depend on those robotic responses of HP support.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.