Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-en1000 (2T3A6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi guys,

I have recently had an OMEN 15 PC, and I noticed that the battery lasts very little, so I would like to block the maximum charge at a percentage lower than 100% (Example 70-80%), to increase the number of possible cycles and therefore limit battery wear.
This feature is nowhere to be found via HP software and is also not present in the F.10 BIOS (currently the latest for this device).
So I ask you, is there somewhere this feature to limit battery power? If it does not exist, I very warmly suggest you implement this feature, because it is really useful to avoid immediately throwing away a PC that is defined as Premium.

I have already read several questions of the same type, often not understood and often not answered, 

therefore I kindly ask you to pay attention to the question, because not only in my opinion, it is a very important feature for these PCs, and if it is not present I ask you to seriously consider implementing it.

I add to the question, how can new features be recommended directly to HP?

Thanks in advance for everything 😊

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@CrysK wrote:

.. This feature is nowhere to be found via HP software and is also not present in the F.10 BIOS (currently the latest for this device).
So I ask you, is there somewhere this feature to limit battery power?..😊

@CrysK 

Some business machines do have this option but not normal consumers machines. Please try the following way to keep battery heathier

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c01297640

and please check your machine to see is it on the list.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06310986

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi @Banhien

No, my pc is not supported by this feature,  like many others who have bought it more recently.

It is precisely for this reason that I have specified that it is a feature that should be implemented, because it is not there.
Then it is not only useful, but also easy to implement since it was already present on the older pc and on newer business pc.

I would be very happy to suggest it as feedback directly to hp in some way, but I don't know how.
They seem to be more interested in doing their own thing than in hearing what their consumers think (even though it is consumers who buy and use their technology🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.