Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Well, the Technician visit didn't prove fruitful at all, that guy did a lot of things (which proved useless) then that guy took video samples and recordings to his office to show his seniors and today he called me to tell that in Gaming HP gives very limited support  so my case has been closed and I wouldn't receive further support.

Is this what You HP guys do us end-Users huh ? (-_-) Much disappointed after buying an OMEN product.  And so much of an Irony for not giving support for a GAMING issue on a 'GAMING' laptop. (-_-)

HP Recommended

Hi @GuardiaN_11,

It looks like you were interacting with @Riddle_Decipher, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service. 

As I understand the In-home tech visit did not help to resolve this issue. As suggested by the previous tech. I would suggest the best thing would be to have the unit picked up for repair and in the service center all the hardware components would be tested as well as the Operating system would be reinstalled if required. Finally a thorough check would be conducted before sending the unit back to you. I would suggest you please follow the link from the previous post to contact our HP phone support for having the unit picked up for repair.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The support people is not listening to that. They're telling that they've already analysed my component based on the log data and whatever the technician who visited me, told them. They said they will have to close the case as it falls nder the limited support area of GAMING and asked me if I've any other problems (-_-). _/\_

HP Recommended

@GuardiaN_11

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

kinda sounds like the vsync is some how stuck on or maybe nvidias G sync and its matching the displys refreash rate . just ideas here . hope you figure it out 

OMEN by HP - 17-an012dx
i7-7700HQ 16gigs ram ,AMD RX580 8gigs 500gb Nvme SSD 1tb 7200Rpm HD , LG 25UM56-P 25 ultrawide Gaming Monitor , Omen mouse coolmaster RGB keybord
HP Recommended

I  have had the same problems since I purchased my HP 15-AX250WM (Omen gaming laptop). I shouldn't have to open my Nvidia control panel, and add my games to the program settings for high performance every time I turn my laptop on. Then, having to restart the system, to get the frames and vsync issues resolved?! My keys are becoming dead on presses and my memory card slot doesn't recognize my adapter. It's not the adapter... May return the laptop very soon. Disappointed.

HP Recommended
Yea that's be you have to do all that . So far i have had no problems with my omen 17 I hope you get a real doc from them at lest a replacement laptop !!!
OMEN by HP - 17-an012dx
i7-7700HQ 16gigs ram ,AMD RX580 8gigs 500gb Nvme SSD 1tb 7200Rpm HD , LG 25UM56-P 25 ultrawide Gaming Monitor , Omen mouse coolmaster RGB keybord
HP Recommended
I can't even return it. 14 days have passed 😞 :(. I'm just stuck with this **bleep**ty laptop. (T_T)
HP Recommended

This may not help but when I got my new OMEN X last month I tested the graphics speed with Passmark and it showed what I expected (fast). A few days later I updated the Nvidia driver from 388.31 to 388.42 and the graphics speed dropped to about 25% of what it was. I ended up reverting the driver back to 388.31 and the speed was back. Did you update your driver?

HP Recommended
I've been continuously installing the same version of the graphics driver for the past month before playing the game each time to make it run properly. (-_-) Whenever I don't do that the game doesn't run properly.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.