Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec1050ax
Microsoft Windows 11

Hp pavilion 15ec 1050ax is my model.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @IshaanMittal 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I see that you are facing screen-related issues on your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

May I know from when are you facing this issue?

Did you make any hardware or software-related changes to it?

Yes, this looks like a software related issue. I would suggest you update all the drivers on your system and check if the issue persists.

Fix your display driver:

If Windows Update recently made updates to your device, roll back your display driver. Otherwise, try updating or uninstalling your display driver to fix the flickering or scrambling problem.

Roll back your display driver:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select it from the list of results.
  • Select the arrow to expand Display adapters.
  • Under Display adapters, right-click the adapter, then select Properties.
  • Select the Driver tab, and then select Roll Back Driver > Yes.
  • Restart your device.

Update your display driver:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select it from the list of results.
  • Under Display Adapters, right-click the adapter, then select Update.

Uninstall your display driver:

• Under Display adapters, right-click the adapter, then select Properties.
  • Select the Delete the driver software for this device check box, and then select OK.
  • Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hello!

We haven’t heard from you in a while, this post is with reference to the thread you had created at your  

friendly neighborhood (HP Support Community). 

I would like to know if the resolution we provided worked for you? If you have any other queries, feel free to reply at any time, and thank you for being a valuable member of our HP Family. 

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, go to the public post & give us a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on my public post. 

Have a great day ahead! 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

The problem often begins when upgrading to Windows 10/11 from a previous version of the operating system, but it can occur at any time. We're going to show you various methods to fix a Windows 10 or Windows 11 flashing screen.

OneCognizant Cognizant

HP Recommended

user @Nirvana_95 will help

HP Recommended

Sometimes this can be a hardware issue with either the graphics card or the graphics driver.. if this is the case it will need repair.

This can also be a software issue which is easier to fix.

I'm not sure if this helps your issue & as I'm not real tech savvy I can't tell you more than that 😔

HP Recommended
i have the same issue
HP Recommended

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by a display driver issue or incompatible app. To determine whether a display driver or app is causing the problem, check to see if Task Manager flickers.  MyAtriumHealth

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.