Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen 15 last but one model
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, i have TWO issues with my laptop.

As you already know, it's a gaming laptop.  But i have:

1. When i press any key but alt, shift, directional arrows, ctrl (all the keys that doesn't write), the trackpad stops for 1-2 seconds.

It's like windows is waiting for a gesture or something. This make it impossible to use it when gaming.  The trackpad is Elan so i don't have any software to change settings and also the ETD Proprieties doesn't work.

2. The text is clear most of the time but i don't know why some windows are like this one: 

Text is weird and not clear, cleartype didn't resolve it.Text is weird and not clear, cleartype didn't resolve it.Text is weird and not clear, cleartype didn't resolve it.

If you can't see the image click here.

How can i fix this?

I don't want to reset to factory again. I've done it already and i should install everything again. I work with my pc i don't have all this time. I'm know how to do difficoult tasks/test. Let's try everything before resetting to factory.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I've fixed also the display with this 

You can close the thread. If you want something done, do it yourself haha.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I've fixed the trackpad issue. For anyone experiencing this just change the sensitivity to "most sensitive" and it works great. I'm literally crying hahah. Anyway, i'm still having the second issue.

HP Recommended

I've fixed also the display with this 

You can close the thread. If you want something done, do it yourself haha.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.