Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1003ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Was searching for some wallpapers in gaming Hub, and it  just didn't want to load them, I started noticing it when add in app was not loading. I tried to look for solution , updated everything I could and checked that all my Hub services were running properly and automatically. Also when I reload my PC , as soon as I start hub it turns off after seconds , and second time I boot it it's working fine

IMG_20211123_215605_368.jpg

IMG_20211123_215603_134.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@MrWhisper

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I understand HP gaming Hub app not loading wallpaper. Try uninstalling the HP Gaming hub app completely and re-install it from Microsoft store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-gaming-hub/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab  If you still need additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction or a remote session with our HP Support team if you would like to continue troubleshooting, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Hope this helps!
Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MrWhisper

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I understand HP gaming Hub app not loading wallpaper. Try uninstalling the HP Gaming hub app completely and re-install it from Microsoft store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-gaming-hub/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab  If you still need additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction or a remote session with our HP Support team if you would like to continue troubleshooting, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Hope this helps!
Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It seemed i had an update in store which was not showing in hp assistant and windows update so now its fine . Thanks a lot)

HP Recommended

@MrWhisper

Thank you for posting back. 

I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.