cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xhsfjst
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

HP OMEN Laptop keyboard lights - How to turn on?

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-c0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My keyboard lights did not turn on again after I restarted my laptop. What do I have to do to turn them on again? (They are red)

7 REPLIES 7
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,256
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @xhsfjst,

So you have tried F5 or Fn + F5?

If that doesn't work, a specific model/product number would be appreciated. (Please do not post serial numbers on the HP Support Forum)

Information on how to find a laptop's model/product number is detailed in this HP document.

Kind regards,

Eddy

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
GlynnKirk
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a Omen computer that keyboard lights will not light up. Had for 2 weeks worked untill I powered down

0 Kudos
samZman
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since 2 weeks now I'm unable  to manager the lights my HP Owen laptop 2016 HP-OMEN 17-w151nr

0 Kudos
Luna777
Level 3
28 27 2 12
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For the newer Omen 17 models, press Fn + F4. Does it light up?

samZman
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No it doesn't light up 

0 Kudos
Hawk33
Level 1
1 1 0 3
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Using fn+F4 worked on my HP Omen

Kuki666
4 3 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Worked on mine too, but they are in four colours. Can I make them somehow to be in only one colour at thhe same time?

OK, I managed it now with instaling OMEN Command Center 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation