Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I guess we found a fix, guys.  I haven't had the error since I switched back to HP Recommended power settings.

HP Recommended

Still not working here. Imported the power plan. still the same Error. Would not call this a fix. sorry.

HP Recommended

I still recommend getting an official recovery USB stick from HP and trying it that way.  I know it's spending money on something you shouldn't have to buy, but it's worked for me.   I was able to reproduce the error on a different power plan other than HP Recommended.

HP Recommended

I haven't recived the error for 24 hours after importing the HP recommended powerplan (I seem to be getting other error now but it doesn t seem to affect me in any way)

HP Recommended

I've been running it for at least three days and I haven't seen the error since I switched from High Performance to HP Recommended.  HOWEVER I also restored my laptop through an official HP recovery USB stick.  @JJLuvzU seems to be correct on using the HP Recommended settings, but if others are also using it and still having issues, it looks like I'm not too far off the mark myself in recommending people to order the recovery USB stick and restoring their laptops via that method.

HP Recommended

@

HP Recommended

I can't say anything about Windows 10 because DJ equipment compatibility prevents me from using it 🙂  I wish we had more people to test this out.

HP Recommended

Hey Guys the HP power profile in the previous posts is a dead link.

Can I bother you guys for it?  

I am getting these nasty hangs on a clean windows 10 install.

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

@SystematicGio

Here you go:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=02367525242707706055

"Appreicate a Kudo if you like my post or find it useful."
HP Recommended

I've just had my first storahci error after 2 weeks.
In Windows 10, I had GTA V minimized, Chrome with 8 tabs and a radio postcast playing. 

In Windows events there's only storahci error WITHOUT disk error 153. Only 129 error this time.

I hope it was an isolated case 😕

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.