Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 17-an159na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Have decided to reset my computer to factory finish and loaded up the OMEN Command Centre - but then told it has changed to OMEN Gaming Hub.
Since loading it up - and although I already have HP System Event Utility loaded from reset - I keep getting notifications to install it... so I click on the 'install' button in the notification and all it does is open up the OMEN gaming Hub and does not present any option for installing.

It keeps coming up every time i switch on.

Can anyone help me on how to stop the notification?  I can see any how to stop the notifications.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

It was on that first link I posted...

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information, but when i search for HP System Event Utility on Microsoft Store it does not find it.

So do not want to remove it until i know i can find it and load it.

HP Recommended

Hi there again...

Actually i see you have provided a link to it...

Will go that route and load that way.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

It was on that first link I posted...

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for that.  It seems to have worked!

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.