Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z7AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop restarts randomly when gaming, tried many ways to troubleshoot it but failed. Got an error saying that windows had restarted from a bug-check (code 0x113). This issue has been occurring many times for the past few weeks

Nvidia GPU Version: 511.23 

Windows Minidump (Google Drive): Minidump (2.2Mb) - Google Drive 

List of things I tried before:

• Update nvidia driver & amd driver to latest
  • Uninstalled all nvidia driver & component and reinstalled in safe mode a few times
  • Did a System Reset yesterday and reinstalled some of my apps as well as updated my nvidia and amd driver to the latest version
  • Ran sfc /scannow  but no problems detected
  • Ran System Fast Test and passed some of it 
  • Ran Video memory fast check & video memory extended check both passed
  • Checked my drivers on support.hp.com, no new drivers to install except for Wireless lan driver

Ambrose_G_0-1642946216003.png

Ambrose_G_1-1642946427422.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.