cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
mojds
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP coolsense problem

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with HP coolsense application, normally it works but after formatting my laptop it disappeared and when I try to download it again I get an error and it says that my device is not supported, what can I do in this situation?

mojds_0-1640731555103.png

3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
143,708 67,272 22,560 34,664
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this software works instead.

It superseded the HP Coolsense software.

Get HP Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
mojds
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you, the application is working, but I have a question, I overclocked my processor and I do not know how to turn it off, I used quickcpu application

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
143,708 67,272 22,560 34,664
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with that.

I didn't think you could even do that on a HP notebook.

There should be a way to return to the default settings for the processor in the software interface.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation