Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop 15-en0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

System: Model OMEN Laptop 15-en0xxx

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics, 2900 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS: Version/Date AMI F.12, 26/1/2021

WLAN: Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter
Driver Version: 2024.0.10.221

Hello, I'm experiencing some disconnect issues from WIFI and unstable download speeds. The issues are getting worse and are affecting my work from home.
What i have tried one step at the time and test before next step:

1. Windows Update to the latest, no more updates are available.
  2. Update through HP Support Assistant, latest update suggested a WLAN driver sp112305 - Realtek RTL8xxxx Series Wireless Lan Drivers for Microsoft Windows 10 (DCHU)
  3. Download sp112305.exe from HP driver site.

None of the above has fixed my bad connection issues. Sometimes it works fine but alot moments during the day i have disconnects or poor download/upload speeds. My phone connects perfectly with stable speeds.
My only solution for now is to use USB tethering from phone to pc to have a stable connection

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

My issue has been fixed for now by doing the following:
1)Open Device Manager -> Network Adapters -> Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter -> Right Click -> Uninstall Device
2) Restart PC

3) Windows install automatically the original driver (issues still persist at least at Windows 20H2

4) Seach Windows Updates

5) Windows installed Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Net - 2024.0.10.221

6) Fixed for now for me

Windows installed the same driver i had before (sp112305 provided from hp says version 2024.0.10.221) , but this time through windows updates it worked for me.

If i encounter more problems related to connectivity i will comeback to this thread.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

My issue has been fixed for now by doing the following:
1)Open Device Manager -> Network Adapters -> Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter -> Right Click -> Uninstall Device
2) Restart PC

3) Windows install automatically the original driver (issues still persist at least at Windows 20H2

4) Seach Windows Updates

5) Windows installed Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Net - 2024.0.10.221

6) Fixed for now for me

Windows installed the same driver i had before (sp112305 provided from hp says version 2024.0.10.221) , but this time through windows updates it worked for me.

If i encounter more problems related to connectivity i will comeback to this thread.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.