Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z7AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi everyone,
I bought the HP PC Victus by HP 16.1 Gaming Laptop HP 16-e0047NL which the HP website identifies as 16-e0000 (2V8Z7AV).
When I use the "HP Support Assistant" program included with the PC it does not find updates.
If I go to the HP website and look for updates, I find a firmware update (F.13 Rev.A. 23/02/2022).
At the moment the BIOS F.12-12 / 08/2021 is installed on the PC. 

Is the update on the HP website correct for my PC? What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Keyfaiv 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I see that you need help updating the firmware to its latest version. Please be assured that we are here to help you update it.

From what I have understood, you are not getting the latest firmware version on the HP Support Assistance. However, you see it on the HP website.

I would suggest you please perform a reinstallation or an update of the HP Support Assistance. You can also update the firmware using the link here: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp138501-139000/sp138525.exe 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Anyone have any advice? Better to wait for the update to arrive directly on the PC?

HP Recommended

I ask for information because I am waiting for the firmware updates for the solution of the fTPM problems of AMD processors with the OS Windows 11

HP Recommended

Hi @Keyfaiv 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I see that you need help updating the firmware to its latest version. Please be assured that we are here to help you update it.

From what I have understood, you are not getting the latest firmware version on the HP Support Assistance. However, you see it on the HP website.

I would suggest you please perform a reinstallation or an update of the HP Support Assistance. You can also update the firmware using the link here: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp138501-139000/sp138525.exe 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I did the update and apart from a few problems with the temperature reaching 95 degrees, everything seems to be ok.

HP Recommended

That's great!

I am happy to hear that.

Regarding the temperature reaching 95 degrees, may I know if it happens while using any particular application? 

Could you please use the link here and follow the steps to check if the issue persists?

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

The problem, after a couple of PC restarts, seems to have gone away.
Now, the PC, when it has no operational app, remains between 50 ° and 60 ° and when under load, the temperature does not exceed 90 °.
I am really satisfied.

HP Recommended

That is Super.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved. If you need any assistance in the future, you know where to find us.

Cheers!!

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.