Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN PC 15t-ax000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've had my HP Omen laptop for more than half a year now and only until recently has it begun to have problems. Whenether I move or touch the computer, horizontal and vertical lines appear on-screen, some occassions more spastic than others. I've attempted every internal troubleshoot, from updating the graphics drivers, updating the computer itself, and even restarting the computer itself but nothing has seemed to work. After a bit of research, though, it turns out that there's a certain cable that connects to the motherboard that powers the display of the laptop that might be loose or damaged from wear of opening or closing the lid. I've also heard it might be the backlight as well. I've tried on several occassions to request a repair of some sort but so far, I've met dead ends. Does anybody know the proper way to send my computer in for repairs? I really love this laptop and I have really important stuff on my laptop that I'm worried I might lose if this problem persists. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @VaderofTatooine

How are you requesting the warranty repairs?

Ill put this on here now if you havent used it yet.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

You have to contact HP Suport through this link and create a warranty issue.

HP Recommended

BACK UP your data first. or it can or will be lost. !!!

billions of PC and vast pc repair shops,  endless help, for sure.

google?

the lines smack of bad screen.

any shop can replace it,  any. (pc repair,) google that phase.

or buy one and put it in,

or check cable for came loose.

no full model number stated. so... no exact answers possible. this??

HP OMEN PC 15t-ax000 CTO

at the bottom of this screen here.  see contact HP????

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.