4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Hp omen Keyboard lighting

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Recently i have had trouble with my keyboard backlight. It turns on and off with fn + f5 but i cannot change the brightness or the color using the Omen control. Even though it changes in the omen control it does not have an effect on the actual keyboard. I have downloaded the utility update today and restarted my computer and i have yet to see any change. any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
JJLuvzU
Level 4
Level 4
93 92 3 34
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you have the latest HP System Event Utility software installed?

In HP OMEN Control - Lighting control, have you tried changing "brightness" or "saturation"?

"Appreicate a Kudo if you like my post or find it useful."
0 Kudos
MwMuller
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
The brightness doesnt change when i move the slider and i have no saturation option. I just updated and it stays the same whitish/red color at the same brightness. 0% and it still is on
0 Kudos
MwMuller
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I just needed to restart my computer thank you!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation