Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I understand that but the exe file need to to be able to make bootable usb 🙃 the bios exe file from version f20 is not working properly 

HP Recommended

nevermind I got error again on bios f21 I really need figure how to downgrade the bios to f20 

HP Recommended

Hello, i've been having the same issue on my victus as well, i saw your entire thread, have you had any success in downgrading your bios? does the laptop run fine now?

HP Recommended

@Reippi when you downgrade bios to f20 did it remove the coms 502 error? 

I’m struggling to figure out how to downgrade the f25 to f19 or older bios version. When I downloaded the file from bios f19 for example when tryed to downgrade the bios from usb  this what I did: I turn off the laptop then press windows key and B key at same time then use my other hand to turn on the laptop then the bios recovery windows pop up then after the bios recovery it said bios recovery failed.

HP Recommended

Hp realised bios f26 I updated the bios form f25 to f26 I will see if it fixes the coms 502 error.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem, the laptop keep freezing especially when I play online games. Does that mean i have to replace the battery?! and does the new Bios Update solve the problem (f.26)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.