Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 2020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

image.jpg

Hello,

In my hp command centre I don’t have a advanced option under lighting. Can you please help?

I have 4 channel rgb lights!

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Brahmpreet 

What are you trying to do ? You have to click to EACH zone to access Advanced option

adv 01.png

adv 02.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I am talking about the advanced option that comes near static and off.

I have seen some people using that to make lights blink...

HP Recommended

@Brahmpreet 

No, I don't have that in my machine. Please ask other people what is his/her machine, get a screen shot and post back.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

A1AAC297-13E6-418F-A8A7-D49EC5CC7C92.png

I am so sorry that was animation.

But I dont have animation. 
please help!!

HP Recommended

@Brahmpreet 

I can't see your image. As I said above my machine does not have that option. As I know not ALL machines have same options/features that what I asked what is its model/product and its version. Mine is version 10.3.20.0

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

as far as i know, there are some model that can change animation keyboard, and some model that dont.... so i think your product is not a model that has animation lightning on their keyboard... no need to worries, it's not your product fault...

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
HP Recommended

image.jpg

I also have another problem My battery life is too less it is stated on the website the it has up to 12 hours. I don’t even get upto 3 hours. I use everything minimum and not for gaming only using cmd and notepad++.  Why is there lie written on your website?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.