Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-dh0018ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm furious and sad at the same time. The laptop was purchased 12.03.2020. From the very beginning of using the device, there was a headache to eliminate processor overheating. What forums I have not read, but in the end it was impossible to use the device as I was LIED by the manufacturer at 4.5 GHz at at least 75 degrees. Anything above 75 degrees already makes using the device torture and mockery of oneself. But well, I saw and realized that no ''FAKE'' gaming laptop is capable of working without throttling and decided to forget about this problem. Therefore, I downloaded the program ThrottleStop and turned off the deceitful, useless and even dangerous for the device technology TurboBoost, in order to extend the life of the device. So I used the device for a year and a half. Until the resentment for overpaid money for something that was not there appeared again and I decided to try the intellectual undervolting of Hp Omen official program OFFICIAL, after which in 15 minutes being in the game I almost lost my video card, due to the heating of the processor to 100 degrees.  I figured it out with three stripes appearing on the screen. I even took a photo. So I decided to turn off dangerous  hp OMEN undervolting and return ThrottleStop. And then one random day I went too far with lowering the voltage on the processor and now the laptop turns on but the screen does not light up. I don't know how to fix it, because now there is no access even to BIOS. Now I don't know what to do. I apologize if my comment seems rude to someone, but I really boiled over from all this manufacturers' lies. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@МихаилПанкратов,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is overheating.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I would like to inform you that 90C is normal on the gaming computer. I recommend you use the Omen command center to change the settings which suit your needs.

Please refer to the below article for more information.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.