Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 17 CB0005NT 6zr92ea
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I vant to buy this notebook but cant find any info about this product. Anyone tell me is this notebook has 630 intel uhd onboard grap.card

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello

I understand your point but as I don't have such notebook , I can't verify.

most of people accessing this forum, just ask questions, very few people spend his spare time to help others and sometime HP documentation is not very clear.

bye

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello

according to Intel site: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/it/it/ark/products/191045/intel-core-i7-9750h-processor-12m-cache-...  the CPU has an Integrated UHD 630.

I guess that HP didn't disable it. I see not reason to disable integrated Graphics card, but I can't verify it.

As this notebook has an NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 (8 GB GDDR6)  why do you care about the Intel UHD 630 ?

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c06333933&doctype=data%20sheet&doclang=TR_TR&s...

bye

HP Recommended

There're several comments for this situation, some says hp engineers disable to nvidia optimus settings in all hp omen series so you can't activate to uhd 630. Therefore when you using office program's like word system running rtx 2070. In that case battery drains power so much. Also using rtx2070 always effects system health and decrease your notebooks life. (They says not me) 

I'm looking for answers but hp customer service not responds. The model cb0010nt 8ul83ea which free dos model is disable for nvidia optimus. Cos a customer who bought this notebook says he contacted with hp customer service and they said this model doesn't have 630 integrated GPU. Cb0005nt 6zr92ea is the series what I want to buy and I can't be sure if this situation same as this model

HP Recommended

Hello

I understand your point but as I don't have such notebook , I can't verify.

most of people accessing this forum, just ask questions, very few people spend his spare time to help others and sometime HP documentation is not very clear.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.