Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 -dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My problem is that the central zone and the wasd of my keyboard do not turn on the same color as the left and right zone, for example, if I want to put all the white keyboard the central part and the wasd look like a yellowish white while the left and right areas are seen in light white.

Help me please, and thank you so much

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Gerard_DR 

If the keyboard light zones are not lighting the way they should, the keyboard or the led control system is most likely failing.

You would need to contact HP directly for further assistance.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

You could try uninstalling the command center, then reinstalling it.

Use this link to download with... Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

HP Recommended

Hello mate,

Did you solve the problem with the lighting in your keyboard? I have the same issue and i think it could be a hardware problem, even tho that happened after a bios update i think, thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.