Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello! I recently spilled some ice tea on top of my laptop, I quickly cleaned it off and my laptop works fine just the keys are a little sticky. For the B, T, G, and H keys, I removed the keycap to dry the inside, when I did this to my N key, the key will no longer fit and keeps popping off whenever I try and remove it. I tried every youtube on the issue and none worked. What do I do? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You can try replacing the key. If it works it will have been a  cheap fix.

There are businesses that operating in that specific niche.

https://laptopkey.com/

If that does not work, replacing the keyboard would be the only other option.
In that case, return to your thread and this time identify your notebook with an HP product name and product number(SKU). 

Otherwise we will not be able to help you as we do not like to play guess which part  while blindfolded.  🤔

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by marking that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.