Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 17-an051ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have OMEN by HP - 17-an051ur. Honestly it's my worst experience with hp and omen. I'll never buy this product again, but now I need help. This time I have issue with keyboard. You know this is gaming laptop (nothing has in common in my opinion but still). certain keys are broken (a;s;d;w; num look) my warranty is expired, so I connect to local hp support center and they can't help, because they can't order only keyboard from official hp store. I'm here now  to ask for a help. If you can help me to find keyboard in online stores or if a person in hp can, contact me. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@sophiest

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I will escalate your case to HP's Regional Escalation Team

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.