Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Yes guys i got som good news! after 2 weeks of work i have now a 100% working HP Pavilion - 15-ec0300nd with the latest Bios f.08.

The issue is the buggy amd / vega 8 Drivers with the latest bios its 3d rendering along side with the Nvidia 1660TI ending up overheating and shutting down

So this is the exact order that ended up with the fix

Updated Windows 10 to v2004

installed lastest AMD Adrenaline drivers.

Changed graphic settings in windows for call of duty to high performace gpu(1660TI)

Changed evry setting in nvidia controle panel to the Nvidia GPU

Loaded up call of duty but it was still  3d rendering with the vega 8 but using the 1660ti vram (task manager) ended up in quickly rising to 82c on the vega gpu(temperture now showing with the windows v2004 in the taskmanager) and after couple of min going in to hibernate.

I than installed the HP omen SDK https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-106000/sp105569.exe the laptop reboted it self .

Next i unistalled  amd ryzen SDK and the amd adrenaline drivers.

Started up call of duty and it was fully rendering on the 1660ti and 0% on the vega 8 ending up gaming with smooth and stable gameplay with a max of 65c on the gpu

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Doesnt work for me

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.