ss54
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Less control in omen control center than stated in omen site

HP Recommended
OMEN dc-1093tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

In my omen command center, I had less control available mainly in the performance control category and overclocking category. Like I can't change the fan speed or can't even select any other mode than "default" and "comfort" mode(performance mode and fan speed control are also present in this category). Since my CPU is not overclockable, I understand its absence, but since it is possible to tweak performance control, Why it is not available in my omen command center.

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,850 92,727 12,006 25,602
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ss54 wrote:

Less control in omen control center than stated in omen site

@ss54 

That is true. Please read the full text, OCC won't list some functions which are not available for your machine.Please look at 2 tables on the document

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation