Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-16-2021 04:08 PM
Product: HP Omen Laptop 15-dc1008ua
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have a problem with low GPU performance when i play games on standart notebook's monitor. The GPU is loaded about 60% in all games and downgrade graphics settings does not help. But 1 or 2 months ago all was good and GPU gives me stable for example 200-250 fps in csgo. Now now i get less than 100 with the same graphic setting. BUT when I connect an external monitor via HDMI all works at full power. HELP pls and thx so much if someone gives me an advise
1 REPLY 1
01-19-2021 11:03 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community