Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Add max fan speed button in the command center like you did in 2019 model, but just ignored on 2018 model. It is impossible to utilize full performance on this laptop in long gaming sessions. At the start laptop is doing really well, but when it hits like 97-98 degrees the performance gets worse because it is too hot. I hate that my fans are at full speed only when it hits 80 degrees that is too late. I don't understand how this is a thing, and how nobody haven't sued this company for creating a product that performs intentionally worse than it should.

You must add this option! Otherwise, people will lose their trust and never buy a laptop from hp again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Alen_Pasnikov

I can pass on the feedback to the concerned Team and if ever they do add that function it will come as an update to HP Command center.

But at this moment it cannot be guaranteed that the Fan Speed button will be added Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Alen_Pasnikov

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

If the Notebook overheats please ensure it has the latest BIOS. Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Also refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01657439

Keep me posted

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Just add the max fan speed button in the command center! Can you please tell this to someone who can change this situation (developer/hp staff)? I'm 100% sure that it is not a hard task to add a button. If HP doesn't do it, it will just show that everything is about money and not about people.

HP Recommended

@Alen_Pasnikov

I can pass on the feedback to the concerned Team and if ever they do add that function it will come as an update to HP Command center.

But at this moment it cannot be guaranteed that the Fan Speed button will be added Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes please pass it! Thank you!

HP Recommended

👍 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, Thanks a lot for resolving my problem.Thank you  again

HP Recommended

@joye01

You are welcome.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.